Away from civilisation in absolutely wild, beautiful and unspoilt nature. With a few arcehological sites, too.
If you'd like to go kayaking and mountainbiking around the islands, don't look any further. Marko was very helpful over phone and email to organise our trip. Igor was our guide during the trip. We liked his enthusiasm, his knowledge of the area and local culture, and the personal touch of the whole trip.
Malik Adventure's kayaking/biking trip is a must do expirience when in Croatia. Scenery is breathtaking, the sea is clear and calm. Igor, the tour guide, is very professional and will help you with anything. He is also funny and entertaining. The price is reasonable and is worth it.
Wow what an awesome experience! The Kornati Islands are stunning and surprisingly lacking in tourists. Igor our guide was friendly, funny and knowledgeable, a perfect guide. The tour has everything, awesome biking, scenic views, crystal clear water, a cliff jump, and kayaking through some stunning islands. The price is well worth it and this would be the first thing I would advise people to do in Zadar.
60 EUR per person for a group of 1
Intermediate fitness level is recommended. Trip includes 10k cycling, 500m trekking (running shoes or water shoes needed) and between 15k and 20k kayaking (depending on weather and how you feel:)). No prior kayaking experience is needed but basic level of fitness is obligatory: you should feel comfortable with 6 hours of activity.
Start and finish point for this trip is Zadar Old Town.
Final meeting time, your boat connections and name of the guide will be confirmed via email when booking.
Our public connection boat departs Zadar:
- Monday to Saturday on at 10.30h from Zadar Old Town Harbour (arriving at Sali at 11.55h).
- Sunday at 8.00h from Zadar Old Town Harbour
We buy tickets one hour before departure in G&V ticketing office in this street (100m from where the boat deaparts). Return ticket is around 10EUR per person.
Recommended gear is:
- cash (we take a break in a local restaurant wgere they only accept cash and main courses are around 50-150kn, one ATM on the island is sometimes empty)
- picnic food for lunch (if you would like to skip the restaurant)
- hat (to reduce sun exposure)
- 2L water
- water shoes (for exit on sharp rocks)
- running shoes (for an optional hike)
- swimming gear (for kayaking)
- spare clothes (to change to after kayaking for the ride back to Zadar)
To book the trip, please fill out the booking form for each traveller (including your children) and drop us an email with any specific questions. We will come back to you with all practical details.