Explore Telašćica natural diversity by bike with time for hikes, swimms and jumps.
Easily one of the best days of my travels in Croatia! When I return I'll definitely be taking part in this tour again.
Great addition to an active vacation. A lot of sun, laughter, activiy and postive energy - an amazing experience.
70 EUR per person for a group of 2
Beginner to intermediate fitness level is recommended.
Trip includes between 3 and 4 hours cycling depending on your fitness level
This day trip starts and finishes in Zadar Old Town harbrou.
Final meeting time, boat connections and name of the guide will be confirmed via email when booking. Please note that this trip runs in July and August 2018.
You take a public ferry to village Sali on island Dugi Otok.
Boat departs Zadar harbour
- Monday to Saturday on at 10.30h from Zadar Old Town Harbour (arriving at Sali at 11.55h).
- Sunday at 8.00h from Zadar Old Town Harbour
Tickets for the boat are sold one hour before departure in G&V ticketing office in this street (100m from where the boat deaparts). Return ticket is around 10EUR per person.
Our return boat back to Zadar departs Sali at 20.50h and we arrive at 22h in Zadar Old Town Port.
Recommended gear is:
- cash (we take a break in a local restaurant where they only accept cash and ATM on the island is sometimes empty)
- picnic food for lunch (if you would like to skip the restaurant)
- hat (to reduce sun exposure)
- 2L water
- running shoes (for a comfortable ride and an optional hike)
- swimming gear (for swimming break)
To book the trip, please fill out the booking form for each traveller (including your children) and drop us an email with any specific questions. We will come back to you with all practical details.