Walk back in time and learn what kind of natural and historical secrets little picturesque villages and island are hidding. Quite a bit out of the main tourist routes.
The trip was bloody amazing, I left feeling satisfied both physically and spiritually at the end of our adventure. I would recommend it to any nature lovers, and particularly to solo travellers, as you can't help but be submerged by Croatia's beauty.
60 EUR per person for a group of 1
Beginner to intermediate fitness level is recommended.
Trip includes between 4-6 hours out on the water and 3-4h kayaking (between 10k and 25k kayaking depending on weather and how you feel:)). No prior kayaking experience is needed and we easily adjust the route to fit different fitness levels. There is an opportunity to shorten the kayaking trip and do a short hike to one of the hilltops for some great views of the area.
Start and finish point for this trip is Zadar Old Town harbour.
Final meeting time, your boat connections and name of the guide will be confirmed via email when booking. The trip runs from mid March until end of September 2018. Please note we require a minimum week’s notice for trip in March, April, May and September.
We use public ferry to go to island Molat.
- Workdays and Sunday early morning from Zadar Old Town Harbour (1 hour drive to Molat).
- Afternoon from Molat.
*Final boat connections to be confirmed via email when booking.
Tickets for ferry can be purchased one hour before the departure day in Jadrolinija ticketing office (100m from where the boat deaparts) and literally 5 minutes by foot from most locations in Zadar Old Town. Return ticket is around 10EUR per person. You can buy only one way ticket and return ticket you can easily bay in Molat before your departure.
Recommended gear is:
- cash (there is no ATM on the islands and one of the itinteraries includes stop for a break in a local restaurant - they only accept cash)
- picnic food for lunch (to complement our snacks and refreshments, depending on the route we may stop at a restaurant/village or have a bite out on the reefs or islands)
- hat (to reduce sun exposure)
- 2L water
- water shoes (for exit on sharp rocks)
- running shoes (for an optional hike)
- swimming gear (for kayaking)
- spare clothes (to change to after kayaking for the ride back to Zadar)
To book the trip, please fill out the booking form for each traveller (including your children) and drop us an email with any specific questions. We will come back to you with all practical details.